Type : Original / Genuine Retail Key For One User
Validity : Lifetime
Computer and processor
1.6 GHz or faster, 2-core
Professional Plus: 2 GHz or greater recommended for Skype for Business
4 GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit)
4 GB of available disk space
1280 x 768 screen resolution (32-bit requires hardware acceleration for 4K and higher)
Web apps require the same minimum resolution as the OS they are running on.
Minimum resolution assumes zoom, DPI settings, and text scaling are set at 100%. If not set to 100%, minimum resolution should be scaled accordingly. For example, if you set the Windows display ‘Scale and layout’ setting on your Surface Book, which has a 3000×2000 physical display, to 200%, then Office would see a logical screen resolution of 1500×1000, meeting the minimum 1280×768 requirement.
Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update).
Professional Plus: Skype for Business requires DirectX 9 or later, 128 MB graphics memory, and 32-bits-per-pixel-capable format.
Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 10 LTSC 2021, Windows 10 LTSC 2019, Windows Server 2022, or Windows Server 2019.
The current version of Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Firefox. Get more details.
Some features may require .NET 3.5 or 4.6 and higher to also be installed.
Delivery by : Email
MS Office Professional Plus 2019 download comes with all the classic apps you need to get your work done at home or in your small business. It includes the 2019 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Access, Publisher, Skype for Business and Outlook.
- It comes as an electronic software download so you’ll be able to install at your own convenience.
- It’s compatible with PCs running Windows 10 and later.
- This is an outright purchase of Office Professional Plus 2019 so you don’t have to worry about renewals.
- One PC can install it.
- You will receive the classic 2019 versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Access, Publisher, Skype for Business and Outlook.
- The 2019 version of Excel comes with a variety of new chart types allowing you to display your data in different ways.
- With the 2019 version of Outlook you’ll be able to use the @ symbol to add contacts into your email or calendar item for a more streamlined experience.
- PowerPoint includes a new Zoom option which allows you to deliver non-linear presentations, seamlessly switching between slides.