CorelDRAW Graphics Suite Overview
CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite is your fully-loaded professional design toolkit for delivering breathtaking vector illustration, layout, photo editing, and typography projects with total efficiency. A budget-friendly subscription provides incredible ongoing value with instant, guaranteed access to exclusive new features and Content, peak performance, and support for the latest technologies.
Illustrators and artists can combine their traditional art practices with CorelDRAW’s state-of-the-art vector-illustration technology to create beautiful, sophisticated works of art.
CorelDRAW is a trusted name in engineering, manufacturing, and construction firms with precision tools for creating product and parts illustrations, diagrams, schematics, and other intricate visuals.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Windows 11 or Windows 10 (Version 21H1 or later), 64-bit, with the latest Updates
- Intel Core i3/5/7/9 or AMD Ryzen 3/5/7/9/Threadripper, EPYC
- OpenCL 1.2-enabled video card with 3+ GB VRAM
- 8 GB RAM
- 5.5 GB hard disk space for application and installation files
- Mouse, tablet, or multi-touch screen
- 1280 x 720 screen resolution at 100% (96 dpi)
- DVD drive optional (for box installation);
- Installation from DVD requires a download of up to 900 MB