This full-featured program guides you as you learn how to edit photos and grows with you as your skills develop. If you are looking for a program that maintains its usability and offers plenty of support, Adobe Photoshop Elements is worth consideration.
Adobe Photoshop Elements is now available. With it comes speed improvements, new guided edits, and even more automation, so even those new to photo editing can quickly get started.
Suppose you do want the older versions of Photoshop Element. In that case, you can get them from the previous version section available below (Elements 14 & Elements 15), which go into the overall workings of the consumer-based photo editing software in much more detail.
Adobe Photoshop Elements Features
- Adobe Sensei AI technology automates photo editing so you can focus on the fun of creating.
- Brush on fun patterns, remove unwanted objects, and more with help from 55 Guided Edits.
- Revitalize your photos with automatic colorization.
- Make fun memes for social media, calendars, scrapbook pages, and cards to print at home.
- Go from hundreds of mystery folders to a visual view — automatically.
- See your best photos — auto-curated based on quality, faces, and subjects.
- Find your favorites fast with Smart Tags and facial recognition.
- Create photos and memes you can’t wait to share on social.
- Share slideshows and video clips on YouTube and Vimeo.
- Get step-by-step help making distractions disappear from your photos. The background fills in automatically.
- Easily select the subject of a photo and move it to a whole new scene.
- Automatically smooth skin to reduce wrinkles and blemishes.
- 2GHz or faster processor with SSE2 support; dual-core processor required for HDV editing
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 (recommended); 64-bit versions only (32-bit not supported)
- 7.4GB of available hard-disk space to install applications; an additional 12.4GB to download all optional content
- Microsoft DirectX 9 or 10 compatible sound and display driver
- Windows Media Player (required if importing/exporting Windows Media formats)
- DVD burner required to burn DVDs